Sunday, February 21, 2010

This Week's Top Ten

Here are the Top Ten Most Interesting Things That I Learned This Week:

10.- There is nothing good on cable. The only good thing I watched this week was The Prom episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer and I have all of the eps on DVD.
9.- I want to go to New York City for a million different reasons but the newest one is that I want to get picked up by the Cash Cab. (Yes, I saw that on cable).
8.- I can consume large amounts of sushi and be completely blissful for the rest of the day.
7.- John Lennon's first love was art not music and he was pretty good at it, we went to an exhibition of his work. He did pretty good in the music department too.
6.- Sometimes I want/need nothing more than a really great song to be playing on my iPod and no other sound in the world.
5.- I only know how to cook three things: French toast, Lasagna, and grilled chicken.
4.- I'm turning into my mother, except for the knowing how to cook part.
3.- When someone tells you you're beautiful you get embarrassed but also there is this part of you that feels warm and elated, if at least only briefly.
2.- I, and my cousin Alex, realized that some cute guys can be complete assholes and run away when your car is stalled and your battery needs a boost but along comes a nice-not-as-cute guy and offer his services for nothing in return but your thanks and he's the one you should like.
1.- I read my Cosmo horoscope and it turns out that I'm having sex on the 3rd of March! Holy #$%#$% I mean on the one hand: how exciting! something besides American Idol to look forward to; on the other hand: that's a lot of pressure to put on all of the Scorpios of the world. If we fail does that mean that we get demoted? That the other good horoscope predictions won't apply to us?

Sorry to say no Ellen Show, we couldn't make it but stay tuned because we will keep trying to go as many times as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment