Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dear Void

It's been 20 days since my last post and that wasn't really a post more like me giving one of those "hey, don't worry I'm still here but feeling shitty" kind of things. Judging from the amount of responses to that post and from the "hey why haven't you posted anything?" e-mails I'm going to deduce that the total number of people reading this blog are: 0.

HELLO GREAT VOID! HOW THE F(*& ARE YOU TODAY?!

I mean I understand, lots of other things have been going on in the world and, honestly, if something remotely interesting were going on in my life then I'd (you guessed it) blog about it. Therefore I'm not mad at anyone.

Because I have no readers to be mad at.

I sort of feel like Craig Ferguson, except famous people visit him. hmm...

Anyway, just to update so that I don't lose track of what's going on:
- I started my Film & Literature class and I'm truly excited because I love movies and reading and that class puts the two together. I also scored a brownie point from the professor for liking Maggie Gyllenhaal. There you go.
- I went to the park once to work out and once to lie on the grass while my nephew played. Progress.
- I'm almost 95% sure that I can predict when an earthquake is going to hit.
- I'm also pretty sure that I heard "someone" calling my name. By someone I mean a GHOST!
- I think I've driven the Los Angeles/Phoenix route so many times that I can drive it without actually having to think.
- In Season 8 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Twilight was unmasked and it's actually...wait for it...ANGEL! Oh how I love those two together.
- I think I'm losing my sarcasm which is the only reason to be grateful that no one is reading this because without my sarcasm then these posts are just plain depressing.

hmmm...

Well tomorrow is Monday and I always enjoy starting things on Monday, let's see if we can't pick ourselves up, brush our shoulder, and get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment