Monday, January 11, 2010

One step forward...two steps back

This week I got up early, went to work, came back home, took a shower, went to bed, and did the whole thing all over again. Five times.
I know, I went back to the old routine. But only for a couple of weeks. Really. I'm not joking. I have to go back because today I woke up with vertigo, and I think I have a rash, and my eyes are all dark, and I'm pretty sure I'm gaining weight. I might die if I stay! (No, seriously as soon as we got back my phone kicked the bucket. I'm taking it as a sign).
ANYWAY...
Apart from all of the above fun times, I also managed to go to a couple of movies and yes, I jumped on the bandwagon and watched Avatar. Mostly because I can't handle people knowing something that I don't. How will I ever be able to give an opinion, I have to be in on the times, right?
And what is my opinion?
Eh...I've had better.
In all honesty it's just Dances With Wolves with really good special effects. And I kind of liked Dances With Wolves better. Avatar was good but after a couple of hours I was like "Yes, I get it James Cameron, save the Earth. Respect nature." A little preachy. AND since I'd seen Dances With Wolves I kinda new how it was going to end.
So in the battle of the exes next week at the Golden Globes my vote goes to The Hurt Locker for best movie (and even Inglorious Basterds would be second).
Okay well next week I go to L.A., it's the Golden Globes, and 24 starts. Should be fun :)
I *heart* Jack Bauer

No comments:

Post a Comment